Giving

Home » Giving

Contact Information




Phone:


E-mail:


 

Fundraising continues to be a necessary part of meeting the operational expenses of our non-profit school. Tuition currently covers approximately 80% of operational costs with the remaining 20% met through fundraising. The annual fund pays for salaries, supplies, and the general operation of the school.

Contributions to Northeast Iowa Montessori are tax deductable.

 

 

If you would prefer to pay by check please download the pledge form (pdf).

View the capital campaign brochure (pdf).