September 21, 2012
Join your favorite, downtown chefs and the Montessori school for a night of international cuisine, live music by Luther's Balalaika (Russian) Ensemble and ballroom dancing instruction by Luther's Ballroom Dancing Club. All proceeds go to support the Montessori School and its Capital Campaign to buy their downtown building on Water Street.
Local chefs include:
- Tom Skold (Executive chef, Hotel Winneshiek)
- Justin Scardina (Chef, La Rana; Owner, Driftless Catering)
- Jackson Felde (Chef, Rubiayat)
- Mark Rollins (Chef and owner, The Angry Pickle Deli)
- Mattias Kriemelmeyer (Chef, Water Street Cafe/Oneota Food Coop)
Each will demonstrate their culinary talents by preparing a course
from a different region of the world! Entrée options include vegetarian and meat dishes.
Sunday October 28, 2012
5:00 - 9:00 pm
Steyer Opera House - Hotel Winneshiek
Tickets ($50 individual/$85 couple) available for purchase at Oneota Food Co-op.
Limited Seating – Tickets available only through October 18th.
Receipt of tax credit donation of $25 per ticket provided.
Thank you for supporting the Northeast Iowa Montessori School!